Permanent Makeup: Forever Fresh-Faced
- Eyeliner Top and Bottom: $500
- Just the Top or Just the Bottom: $300
- Lip Liner: $300 – Filled Lip $500
- Touch-ups are for existing clients that have already had liner done with me, ALL touch-ups are $100.
- A touch-up is usually needed 4-8 weeks after your initial treatment to fill-in any lighter spots, uneven color due to the procedure or healing process. This price includes 1(one) touch up 30 days after initial treatment
ABOUT PERMANENT MAKEUP AND MICROBLADING
- Permanent makeup makes it easy to exchange your makeup bag for a few extra minutes in bed. Read up on this convenient cosmetic treatment before going under the needle.
- Permanent makeup—usually used to define or fill in eyelids, eyebrows, and lips—is essentially a tattoo. But in this case, the lines applied to skin are typically designed not to stand out but to blend in. Using a standard tattoo gun—or as with the SofTap method, a special hand-guided tool—a cosmetic technician implants micro-pigments made from inert minerals just below the surface of the skin. The artist may create a solid wash of color to make lips rosier or lash lines darker, or may carefully draw in individual strands of hair along the brow.
- Unlike summer-camp friendships, permanent makeup usually doesn’t last forever. That’s because the face receives more UV exposure than other body parts, so ink there fades more quickly. Touchup sessions may be scheduled as soon as six months or as long as 10 years after the initial session. As with any tattoo, clients likely will experience a bit of swelling for three to seven days, and the pigment will appear darker than the target shade for about six weeks. There is one post-treatment precaution to take: the minerals in permanent makeup can interfere with MRIs, so you should be sure to inform your technician of any micropigmentation you have as well as the number of magnets you’ve swallowed.
- Powder Brows $500
- Microblading $500
- Hybrid (Mix of Powder Brows with Microblading) $600
- Correction $500 – $800
- Price includes One (1) Perfecting Session ( To be scheduled 8-12 weeks after the original service)
- Included in the price of your first session
Semi-permanent eyebrows (Microblading)
- The procedure takes 90 minutes, sometimes more and sometimes less. Please do not pluck, tweeze or otherwise modify your eyebrows for a week before you come in. The full service includes a brief consultation, followed by shaping and finally a discussion about color.
- The price includes your first touch up
- Please allow 24 hours of notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
PRICING DETAILS & NOTES
- Pricing is not fixed and is approximated according to the amount of time and work that it requires. Sometimes corrective work ends up being a challenge and it takes up more time than virgin skin. I often decline clients whose existing tattoos are still very much saturated because microblading simply won’t show up.
Please mention any previous eyebrow tattoos when scheduling your appointment.
- Touch ups after 12 weeks – up to 9 months $100
- Annual Touchup 10 months – 2 Years $250
- After 2 years Full Price will be charged
- This price is in effect for my clients ONLY. I would like my clients to be able to maintain their new eyebrows and that means affordable touch ups.
***Sidenote: Your procedure will not be considered a touch up if:
*shaping has to take place again
*major reconstruction is requested (more work than merely going over the existing strokes)
- Accidents happen. Life gets in the way. Sometimes, we really can’t make it on time or at all. But most of the time, people forget. Please understand that you are responsible for your appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule, allow as much notice as possible.
- Last minute cancellations and no shows are unacceptable
- I do not reschedule missed appointments, so please be mindful of your time and mine
- If you are more than twenty minutes late for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule for another day
- Please take into account traffic, parking and other obstacles and give yourself lots of time